Saturday, July 26, 2008

Almost 6 Months and 3 More to Go

It's been interesting for Jesse and I to decide in what will our baby sleep on, either on a bassinet, crib or pack n play....etc. We don't have much room in our one bedroom apartment so we are trying to be economical with the space we use. Jesse was suggesting a laundry basket with lots of blankets will solve our problem. :-P After many trips to the baby stores without results we decided to do that. Just Kidding!! Even with this little and a bit stressful decision we trust that the Lord will allow whatever works best for the baby and us. :)
I haven't been able to post any new pictures because our new camera has them in some kind of setting (JPEG) that only Mr. Jesse can work. So hopefully one of this days I can learn how to work it or the solution might be to buy a simple camera for me to use.
Next week I'll be 6 months..wow time is flying. I will have my next visit on Thursday. So far the pregnancy is going good. Only a few discomforts here and there. I've been having cravings for the 1st time...Jess was so kind to take me to the Ecuadorian restaurant and enjoyed a nice yummy dinner.

No comments: