Monday, August 17, 2009

9 months (growing/changing/splashing)

- Weight: 19lbs 3 ounces
- Height: 28inches
- 7 teeth

Jacob is getting so big. My Mom was joking that he should be carrying me instead. He is a lot more playful and busy. At bath time he has figure out that splashing is fun. Today I was giving him a bath and I put a little bowl in his tub and when I was distracted he picked up the bowl full of water and unintentionally threw the bowl at Mama. We both got a bath. He bathed me and I bathed him :)
Cheerios are the latest hit in his life. He could eat them all day long. Just last week he figured out how to pick them up. He is rolling but not crawling yet. Standing and taking steps is more interesting to him. He likes dogs and kids. Loves grandmas fridge magnets (since my Mom lets him drop them on the floor). He is in the stage that only MOM can make things better. When I walk away sometimes he cries even when Daddy is holding him. Jesse is trying not to take it too personal. (hehe). I remind him that he loves his Daddy a bunch and that it is only a new season in his life :). We have been trying to get him use to nursery on Sundays. He did good when he was 6 and 7 months. Once he hit 8 he started not like it at all. Not even cheerios work to make him happy. We are hoping he grows out of it sooner than later. I can't believe that the next doctor's visit he will be a year old. In 3 short months we will be celebrating his 1st birthday.
Life is a vapor!!

No comments: