Sunday, July 11, 2010

Prego Updates

Hi all...it has been a long time. As most of you know the Cook family is expecting another gift from the Lord. I am currently a week shy of 5 months. Wow almost half way there! So far the results of the recent testing are good except I'm a little low on Iron. I think next month I will be testing for gestational diabetes which I did have with Jacob. We are hoping we get a break from that this pregnancy. But we will see. Last week Jesse, Jacob and I went to my OB for a prenatal visit and got to see our little baby...he/she is measuring just right. We also asked the Doc to take a peek and see if we have a girl or a boy. And from the ultrasound so far it looks like it might be a Girl!! He thought it is a little early to really tell so we will be checking again at the end of July. We already received a cute pink onecie from our sweet friends the Nostrands. I will be posting a picture of it soon. So stay tuned.
BUT if it's a Boy we will be blessed either way. "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward" -Psalm 127:3

No comments: