Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Girl at 22 Weeks

We were excited to find out in my last appointment that we are having a girl. She is about 1 pound and 2 ounces and measuring just right. I'm about 5 1/2 months and starting to feel a little big. In about 2 weeks I will be testing for gestational diabetes... (not fun!!) The test is done between 24 and 26 weeks. I have been enjoying eating all kinds of goodies. For some reason this pregnancy has been all about sweets, pizza, burgers and much more. I have a hard time saying NO to all of those temptations. I just hope to pass the test this time. Although my chances are small since I had GD with my Jacob. Ohh well...I just hope for the best. Here is the most recent pic of our baby. It looks like her body is compose of two circles..hehe. That's the only picture I got and I like it since it seems like she is smiling at the camera :) Precious!


No comments: